[Nfbf-l] moving to Florida

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:21:07 UTC 2011

Josh, if you are not signed up to Newsline Florida, I suggest you do so as
it has a job listing link for you to check out. Good luck, Kirk

If you need more information about it call me toll free at:
1-866-808-2800... it is a free newspaper and magazine service that you can
access over  your cell or home phone and choose what's on TV, or pick your
paper through our 350 plus to choose from. Kirk  Harmon.