[Nfbf-l] Moving to Florida

Yasen Angelov collegeflorida at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:30:37 UTC 2011

Hi, Josh

First, I wish you luck finding a job. My advice is secure a job and then
move. Florida is also affected by the economic crisis and I am personally
looking for job all over United States. You are right about that the cost of
living is not that high in Florida but you should be aware that places that
offer $450 - $500 rent are not good places to live. I moved from Orlando to
St. Petersburg two years ago. Personally, I love St. Petersburg. It is a
much better place than Tampa. If you consider renting a house or apartment
(I prefer a house) look between these area in St. Petersburg: North of 38th
N Avenue to 80th Ave North and East of 16th Street North. I guess that is a
33703 or 33702 zip codes. The houses are old and try to find a decent one.
Rents are around $750 and above.

Wish you luck.

Yasen Angelov