[Nfbf-l] Some of what we will be doing in the tech seminar

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 26 17:08:28 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff,

It's good to hear from you and we are doing well here.  I hope you guys are
doing well.  Will you be at the convention?

I've never tried recording one of these seminars but I'll give it a shot and
if it turns out good enough maybe I'll post it or provide it somehow if
people are interested.

Thanks,
Jim Ellsworth