[Nfbf-l] FW: NFBF auctiona really nice book!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu May 26 20:11:19 UTC 2011

Hello all,

The following message is from my friend Roz. This email describes a book she
has donated. I'm afraid there's no speech or Braille, but it's a lovely
print book with great pictures for those who can enjoy such things. It would
make a super gift as well. Read on.
Sherrill

  "In the Kennedy Kitchen: Recipes and Recollections of a Great American
Family,"  written (and autographed) by author Neil Connolly.
Chef Neil (who's the marvelous chef at Avila Country Club now) spent years
cooking for the Kennedy family at the Hyannisport estate on Cape Cod.
The hardback book (255 pages, 4-color photography) retails for $35.

----

Rosalyn Franta Kulik
16503 Cerrillo de Avila
Tampa, FL 33613-1080