[Nfbf-l] Holly Idler

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Thu May 26 20:38:51 UTC 2011

Holly,
I was informed by Kathy Davis that you have resigned from the NFB Greater Daytona Beach Chapter and will no longer be a participating member.

I understand that as President of the NFB Greater Orlando Chapter and your new additional responsibilities and obligations as the official certified O&M instructor at the Rehab Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, why you made this sensible decision.

Holly, you are wise not to spread yourself to thin by taking on any more commitments.  I'm glad to hear that you will be dedicating your time to little Jacy, the NFB business of the Orlando chapter and your new very important role working as the certified mobility instructor at the Rehab Center.
I want to congratulate you on passing your O&M certification and for finally graduating with a Bachelor's Degree from FSU, I know it took 5 additional years for you to get the job done but you did it.

On behalf of the membership of the NFB Greater Daytona Beach Chapter, we wish you all the best that life can offer.

 Stand Solid and Strong,
Peter Cerullo / President
NFB Greater Daytona Beach Chapter