[Nfbf-l] Holly Idler

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 27 07:09:31 UTC 2011

Dear Holly,

I want to jump in right here and say that I simply told Peter that you told
me that you had resigned from the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter for personal
reasons. I did not enquire to what they were but simply assumed that you had
some issues and had decided not to be involved with the GDB any longer.
Since you told me that you had already resigned when we talked, I assumed
that Peter or Allen Bornstein must have been aware of your resignation from
the chapter.
	I certainly am not happy that you resigned but I do understand that
you have many demands put upon you at this time. I guess that you had not
resigned as you said after all and I regret that you are angry. Certainly we
would welcome you to continue as a member in our chapter. There is no kind
of celebration or party going on that I know about.
	I'll see you at convention and I do appreciate your serving as a
mentor to Lauren when you are able to be present with us and are not
involved in helping the parents. When this happens, just get Lauren to
Laurel Brown.

Take care,

Kathy