[Nfbf-l] Holly Idler

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:12:21 UTC 2011

Kathy,
I told you that had not been active in the Daytona Chapter. I did not
tell you that I resigned from the chapter. There is a big difference.
I feel that I should support the local chapter as much as I can and
being a member of the chapter is something I feel strongly about.
I will see you at the convention.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward