[Nfbf-l] Holly Idler

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Fri May 27 10:08:21 UTC 2011

Holly,
I am deeply saddened on how you have taken my words of kindness and the congratulatory email
and have turned it into eveything else but for the true meaning of its context.
I felt empathy and compassion when I heard from both my vice president and
treasurer that you would be opting out of the GDB chapter.I thought that
this decission was made by you, based on what you felt was in your best
interest.  The only party celebration you should be thinking about is the one
for passing your certification, now that's something to celebrate.
Stand Solid and