[Nfbf-l] Holly Idler

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 27 13:00:19 UTC 2011

Holly, I don't want to split hairs about the matter but I did clearly hear,
"I have already resigned from the Daytona Chapter" and you said for a couple
of reasons. I heard what I heard and I most definitely know the difference
between "have not been active" and "have already resigned. Let's just put
this matter aside now and enjoy a terrific convention. I would love for you
to continue your membership in the GDB as you have so much to offer and I
remember the first time you attended a meeting when you were only in your
early twenties. You have grown so much since then and I am very proud of
your many accomplishments. I wonder if most members realize that you are
both a state and national scholarship winner! My intention was never to
raise a fracas by mentioning your resignation.

Be safe and I'll see you in a few hours.

Kathy