[Nfbf-l] Congradulations!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue May 31 00:56:58 UTC 2011

Good Evening All,
Let me just say wow, what a great board and officers the NFBF has serving
now as mentioned in Jims email below. . Congratulations to all the new
members  and a great big thank you to the officers that have retired . Joe,
Sherri, and  Kathy for all that you have done and the tremendous contributions to
the  State.
Blessings to all.
Dwight

In a message dated 5/30/2011 6:26:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,