[Nfbf-l] Congradulations!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 03:56:01 UTC 2011

Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much to me! We are all very
impressed with the growth and with all you do! One thing I love about the
FDCP is that it is apolitical. Everyone can get involved from any
organization and be of help.

Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com