[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fw: Disability Survey – Let your voice be heard

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:10:35 UTC 2011

Members of AAPD – We Want Your Opinion!
----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Peterson
To: carlos montas
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 2:56 PM
Subject: Disability Survey – Let your voice be heard

Dear AAPD Supporter:

AAPD is proud to partner with the University of Michigan and their disability studies department to support a national disability survey.  If you would please take 5 minutes to complete this 10-question survey, we can learn more about your disability connections and the meaning of disability in our communities.   This information will help us better direct our programs and policy work.   Thank you in advance:

Take the survey online at:  http://tinyurl.com/RottensteinLab

Towards the end of the survey, please remember to select “AAPD” for the question: “How did you learn about this survey?”

Questions can be directed to:   Rottenstein.Lab at umich.edu, and more information is online at:  http://www.psychologyofdisability.org.

Thank you very much for your time and input!

The AAPD Team

Mailing Address:
AAPD
1629 K Street, NW
Suite 950
Washington, WA 20006
US

Contact Name: Sarah Peterson
Telephone Number: 800-840-8844

Remove yourself from this mailing.

Remove yourself from all mailings from AAPD (American Association of People with Disabilities).