[Nfbf-l] 2011 State Convention

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Tue May 31 19:26:08 UTC 2011

Good afternoon,
I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable trip home yesterday. I wanted to thank everyone who came together to make this a very memorable convention. I personally had a fantastic time, learned a lot, and got the opportunity to meet amazing new people as well as spending time with those of you I have met before.
Congratulations to the new board, I know you will do a great job :)
Also a big thanks to the Pinellas chapter for all of their hard work.
Once again, I can't say enough times how much fun I had, I hope to see all of you at nationals.
Have a fantastic day :)
Sincerely,
Nallym Bravo