[Nfbf-l] 2011 State Convention

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:03:14 UTC 2011

Good afternoon to every one. I want to thank the host chapter for doing such
a wonderful job at this years State convention. I would also like to
publicly congratulate the new board members that were elected yesterday. I
am looking forward to working with all of you to make life better for every
blind person in the State of Florida.

Sincerely,

Carlos J Montas