[Nfbf-l] Blind Vet Needs Your Prayers

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 19:37:48 UTC 2011

Karl is in UAB Medical Center Birmingham, referred from the VA Hospital.
His transplants , Pancreas  and kidneys went a major rejection and after
surgery major infections set in. He is now dealing with blood clots in both
legs  and filters being inserted to catch them if they move. He is in pretty
rough  shape.
Ds

Subj: Karl

Myra asked me to send everyone an update on  Karl's progress. She has
received many calls and emails, but as she is  spending all of her time at the
hospital, a mass email is best to let you know  how things are progressing.
Myra said that Karl is eating real food now  and is sitting up for small
periods of time. It is still a slow recovery with  good moments and bad. The
doctors have commented that had this had  happened to anyone else, the progress
and prognosis would not have been the  same. We all know Karl has a strong
spirt and he is a fighter. Please continue  praying for Karl's continued
progress and for Myra to have the strength she  needs to care for him.
-Kathleen