[Nfbf-l] Hunger!

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 19:16:35 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Federationists!

"I have fallen on hard times and am finding it hard to make ends meet."  My biggest concern is feeding my family.  During this recent economic downturn and the potential concern of losing my job, many of my relatives, friends and even co-workers seem to busy to take the time out and offer help or even a comforting suggestion on how to solve this problem.  Hunger hurts and the mental anguish has kept me in constant worry.  Once again I am "Reaching Out" and hope to make "The Connection" on how we as a Federation Family might find a way to   come up with a compassionate solution to "help out."

Truly Grateful,
Peter Cerullo / President
NFB Greater Daytona Beach Chapter
386 265 2527