[Nfbf-l] Hunger!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 01:08:38 UTC 2011

    Peter, I am sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time of
it as of late! I want  to send you my new phone number for your records as I
have officially moved to Lakeland as I am sure you are aware. My number is
1-863-688-9160.... I would love for you to give me a shout! Your friend in
the cause, Kirk