[Nfbf-l] Lydia Markley died

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 03:27:01 UTC 2011

I am sad to hear of the death of Lydia Markley. She was one of our national
scholarship winners and she was part of the Florida delegation at the
Washington Seminar on at least one occasion. She wrote the paper that became
our factsheet for myflorida.com web accessibility. Those of us who knew her
will miss her laughter and her commitment.

Dan

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     —Garrison Keillor