[Nfbf-l] Hunger!

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 17 17:06:12 UTC 2011

Dear Jody,

I am not going to try to claim that everything or anything the Oboma
Administration has done has been great, but the entire situation we are in
today is the direct fault of the Bush Administration and it's policies.
They took the controls off the housing business, they let the financial
institutions sell junk morgages and loans.
They were the only administrantion in history to come into office with a
suplus and the opportunity to use that surplus to put the money back int
Social Security after another Republican president, Nixon, allowed the
Congress to raid the SS trust fund to pay for the Vietnam War.
I am sure that you and I will never see eye to eye on politics, so I will
try to reframe from farther remarks.
The republicans stonewalling and fillibustering every thing and any thing
that is passed their way is going to come back and bite them yet and I will
be one of those biting them right on the Butt.
I have never had a party affiliation before.  I have voted both Democrat and
republican in the past, but I do not believe that I will ever vote
Republican again after the conduct I have seen since 2000.  They have turned
me off and even if I am not thrilled with the Democrats, I will support them
rather than go along with the attitude, philosophy and tactics used by the
Republicans.

Last elections it was the tea Party.  This next elections may see the
"Occupit" Party.  We will see.

David Evans----- Original Message -----