[Nfbf-l] Hunger!

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Nov 17 18:38:51 UTC 2011

Hello David,

It was Barney Frank and Chris Dodd that took the controls off the housing
industry and forced all the financial regulatory changes that let up to
where we are now.

If we are going to blame past administrations, then I guess we can blame
Clinton for the problems Bush inherited.

I could go on and on but I think it would be pointless.  The simple fact is
that our government has gotten too big and taxes and regulations have
stifled business.

Until government shrinks and gets out of the way so businesses can grow we
will continue to be in the situation we are in.

What concerns me most right now aside from the economy is the foreign policy
we are in leaving us vulnerable.

This really isn't the forum for political discussion and I doubt we would
agree.

JODY