[Nfbf-l] 2012 NC Dates

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 19:21:36 UTC 2011

Dwight, here is  the information for 2012:
2012  (Hilton  Anatole Hotel, Dallas)
Fri,  June 29, Travel Day
Sat,  June 30, Setup/Seminar
Sun,  July 1, Registration/Resolutions
Mon,  July 2, Board Meeting/Div. Day
Tues,  July 3, 1st Day General Session
Wed,  July 4, General Session
Thur,  July 5, General Session/Adjournment/Banquet