[Nfbf-l] Need Recipes

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:55:47 UTC 2011

Members of this list,
I have wanted to do a cook book a few years ago, but was told that it takes
to much time and energy to put together.
I have a binding machine at home and we would need to purchase parts, but I
think it would be a great fundraiser for our next National/State Convention.

Thank you,
Holly

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/**