[Nfbf-l] ideas needed

lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 31 13:02:40 UTC 2011

kirk and sherri,
thanks so much for your support. our halloween party for the children turned
out great and we met 2 new families. the kids played games, enjoyed lots of
treats and the parents got to share some valuable support. it was our first
attempt at hosting a halloween party  and we feel it was a success.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 642-0005
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33461
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!