[Nfbf-l] Win a Condo Stay for a Week

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Mon Sep 5 15:56:41 UTC 2011

I'm a member of this organization, a nd thought maybe some people would be interested in this raffle.  I feel as blind people we should support organizations that help people.
I'm pasting the below flyer from my local Rolling Thunder Chapter.  IF anyone would like to buy raffle tickets, please contact me by phone or e-mail.  If you'll be at the Greater Daytona Beach meeting on the 24th, let me know and I'll have your tickets with me.  Otherwise, I'll probably have to ail the tickets to you.  We'll work out the money details, but I think Paypal would be best, unless I see you in person.

Notice of restrictions and conditions:
The winner of this raffle, will be responsible to:
1. Notify Deb Kreinest at (386) 290-8407, no later than 31 January 2012, to coordinate the requested week for scheduling of used. Failure to do so may result in forfeit of this offer.
2. The winner must leave the condo clean, odor free and free of debris and personal belongings.
3. Any damage or wear, above normal wear and tear will be the responsibility of the winner.
4. Sign a condition agreement prior to the use of the condo. The winner may be required to provide a $200.00 security deposit, to be determined by the owner of the property.
5. Agrees to take part in publicizing the winning, to include photographs for the purpose of promoting Rolling Thunder® Chapter 8 Florida.
6. The winner will comply with any community, condo or other association regulations bi-laws etc. during the use of the condo.

ROLLING THUNDER® CHAPTER 8 FL
PRESENTS
An opportunity to win:
One Week Ocean View Stay
in Beautiful Ormond Beach
(The Starboard Light Condominiums)
3 Chances to win $10
(suggested minimum donation)
Proceeds: to support The Ride Home, Rolling Thunder® Student Scholarship Fund, The POWMIA Flag and Education Program and Helping Veterans In Need.
Drawing: Monday, 5 Dec. 2011, at 8:00 PM VFW Post 3282, 5830-South Williamson Ave. Port Orange Florida.
RT-FL 8, 501(c)(4) non profit organization, Florida State Registration #CH33869. “A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services: 1800 435-7352. Registration does not imply State endorsement, approval or recommendation”

Matt Roberts
n9gmr at me.com
blindbikernfb at cfl.rr.com
Phone: 386-679-1986