[Nfbf-l] Deepest Sympathy

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:02:07 UTC 2011

        Dwight, this is awful! I am so saddened by this news! God, I wish I
would have given her more attention than I did! there  was no excuse for me
not taking the time to do so by a simple phone call and such like I use to
as I let Chuck and my relationship affect Arliene and mine for the last
couple of years! She was such a sweetheart to me as well as everyone she
touched in her life! I know she will be in such a wonderful, beautiful,  and
peaceful place now however and all her worry's and pain will be forever
gone! If you have Chuck's phone number Dwight, I would greatly appreciate
having it to at least give him a personal greetting  to let him know my
serious sadness for his personal pain and loss at this God aweful time in
his life! I knnow that he, like you and I, have had many disagreements about
blind advocacy, and how to approach certain issues within it,  and  how I
know our strong "A" personalities are  so much alike that we are in constant
disagreement, and butt heads constantly, but I personally do like Chuck and
yourself as people,  as I would truly like to convey to him how I felt about
his Wife and his pain. I wish to Thank you Dwight for this assistance at
this time that you have given me. I know how close you and Patty were with
the Grahams Dwight, and I am also sorry for you and her loss of such a dear
friend as well! Please accept my condolences at  this time for the both of
you as well as your family! Your friend with this pain and great sorrow,
Kirk