[Nfbf-l] Deepest Sympathy

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:16:52 UTC 2011

Oh My,
This is such sad news. I am in shock!
Dwight, thank you for passing this sad news on to all of Arliene's NFBF
family. We will miss her a lot. I know we are not the only ones, either. I
will give Chuck a call later day.
My thoughts and prayers are with Chuck, Arliene, Dwight and Patty and all
that knew Arliene. We lost one of our shining stars in Orlando today.
Arliene you will be missed by all who knew you and we are saddened for those
who don't get the opportunity to get to know you.
Holly Idler

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward