[Nfbf-l] Deepest Sympathy

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:55:13 UTC 2011

Dwight, Patty and all who knew and love Arline. I hadn't looked at my email,
which is rare for me, because I had just gotten back from a funeral of a
4-month-old granddaughter of a very close friend of mine and just didn't
want to deal with the computer. I was so shocked when I heard via a phone
call about Arline. I just want to send my sympathy, my condolences and love
and prayers to Chuck and your family, to Patty and Dwight and all who knew
and loved Arlene. Katie and Rhett send their love too. Please let us know if
there is anything we can do.

Sherri Brun