[Nfbf-l] Deepest Sympathy

CommMDB at aol.com CommMDB at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 11:51:58 UTC 2011

Mrs. Arlene Graham was one of the nicest people that I  have been blessed
to know. She always made you feel as though you were important  to her and
that she cared about what was happening in your life. Arlene was an  active
member of the Greater Orlando Chapter who served on many committees  and
attended many activities that the chapter hosted.

Mrs. Graham was devoted to her husband Chuck and  enjoyed spending time
with her children and grandchildren. She lived with a lot  of pain but always
had a positive attitude. I was so sad to hear of her  sudden death and will
miss her. I am so thankful to have known such a wonderful  individual who
lived life with dignity and grace.

Please let the Graham family know that they are in my  thoughts and
prayers. If there is anything that I can do to assist during this  difficult time,
please let me know.

Marilyn Baldwin