[Nfbf-l] Delta Airlines

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 1 16:32:25 UTC 2012

Dear Kathy,

If I any ask?  What was the issue Delta had with Davy?  He was and still is
a service animal, even if retired.  Did you have him in harness?  You could
have left him in harness for the flight and then had your friend ship the
harness back to you.
I would just like to know as I am on a list for guide dog users from
Southeast guide Dogs and we are complieing info on guide dogs and their use.

David Evans and GD Jack.