[Nfbf-l] Congressman Cliff Stearn defeated in stunning upset

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:41:08 UTC 2012

Thanks Lenora for informing about this stunner. That's really sad. We may be
headding towards voucherization of everything including medicaid, medicare,
education if this anti-incumbent storm  is successful in November. I think a
little campaigning based on the possible stand of the candidates on matters
related to us won't hurt the list. It will actually help the cause. Next
time on, and if you are aware of it, you may like to remind us of the
candidates' contribution to our causes little before the elections. I
wouldn't vote as I am not registered as a party member, nor I stay in that
district, but I and others on this list could try to motivate people we know
in that district to vote Stearns in the primary. It may not have helped, it
couldn't harm either.