[Nfbf-l] Fw: Webcast to host forum that will focus on the disability position of the 2012 Presidential Candidates

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 04:59:38 UTC 2012

This may be interesting.
From: Samme.Ripley at ocfl.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:09 AM
Subject: FW: Webcast to host forum that will focus on the disability
position of the 2012 Presidential Candidates

Sharing weblink happening that will interest all those in the disability
community ……

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:33 AM
To: FLORIDASA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Webcast to host forum that will focus on the disability position of
the 2012 Presidential Candidates

The 2012 Presidential Elections will be here before we know it.  We have
signed up, but I am hoping that it will be taped and/or transcribed to share
with all as it will be difficult for lots of people to commit to 3 hours.

Tuesday, September 28th from 12:30-3:30.

Cyndy

http://www.nfdi.org/

The National Forum on Disability Issues is an historic nonpartisan event.
The 2012 event builds on the success of the first ever forum organized by
the disability community in 2008. The forum will focus on the disability
positions of the 2012 Presidential candidates.

Sent from my iPhone

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F. S. 119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials are kept as a public record.
Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address may be
disclosed to the public and media at any time.