[Nfbf-l] Fw: [Blindattic] For Sale, ID Mate Omni, Power Braille 65

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:00:09 UTC 2012

A really good deal on these two items.

From: Elizabeth Bowden
To: blindattic at blindtreasures.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 7:51 PM
Subject: [Blindattic] For Sale, ID Mate Omni, Power Braille 65

Hello All,
I have the following two items for sale
Power Braille 65, in excellent condition, comes with a parallel cable, and
all software, which I believe is dos based.  I have used the unit with Jaws
for Windows 12, and didn't have any problems with it.  I need to get some
funds for a project, which is why I am selling it.  Asking $400.00 or best
offer.  Call (850) 345-0822.

I also have an ID Mate Omni for sale.  The unit is in excellent condition,
with database version 4.4.5.  I have sample labels that came with the unit,
the carrying case, and charger.  I got another one, so am selling this one.
There is nothing wrong with the unit, I just wanted a smaller one after I
tried out this one.  I am asking $450.00.  I can take pay pal, or money
order.  If Interested, contact me by phone at,
(850) 345-0822.