[Nfbf-l] pedestrian safety bill--HB409/SB1192

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 01:29:05 UTC 2012

Mike Ulrich, chapter president of the FCB in Ft. Lauderdale has complied a
list of email addresses and contacts for the committees to which these bills
have been referred. He sent this list to me and I am forwarding it to all of
you. Please let them know we are for this bill. I have also attached the
position paper. They have not heard much for the blind community. I thank
Mike and hope this helps.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline®? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board