[Nfbf-l] pedestrian safety bill--HB409/SB1192

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 05:56:34 UTC 2012

Thanks for the update.

Just to clarify I saw HB 405 in the attachments; you typed HB 409 in the
subject line.

HB 405 was the original number I had and it sticks in my mind because the
Conklin Center is at 405 White Street here in Daytona Beach; easy to
remember.

Have a good day.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter