[Nfbf-l] Listen to the NFB National Convention over the phone

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:06:41 UTC 2012

Dan did a great job being nominated from Florida.  Those currently wanting
to listen to the Convention, can listen by calling 616-883-2999, press the
pound sign, then 1.  When you are asked to enter a room number, enter eye:
393.  My mailbox on the Conversation Station is 3150.  You need a mailbox
number and password to get in to leave me a message.

Eric
..

..

Eric Calhoun.  Be kind to your dogs and play with them.  Don't forget to
cuddle with them and let your give you lots of hugs and kisses!  Read to
your dog.  Play music for your dog.  Never forget: Dogs love us
unconditionally!  Eric Calhoun on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.