[Nfbf-l] Listening to the live stream of the NFB convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:44:47 UTC 2012

You don't have to be at the National Federation of the blind convention to
listen. If you are a phone user, you can listen to the live stream of the
convention by calling the conversation station:  6, 1, 6, 8, 8, 3, 2,
9, 9, 9. Press 1 off the main menu and then enter the room number 393. You
will hear a short message announcing the times of the streaming of the
convention and then the stream will begin.

If you are computer user, please visit the website at http://t.co/FmtyTXF0.
There you can go to the appropriate link and listen. The convention will
stream tomorrow and Thursday. The banquet will also stream Thursday evening.
Listen and learn about the National Federation of the Blind.

Finally, I want to thank Eric Calhoun for passing on to me the phone chat
room for listening to the stream.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board