[Nfbf-l] Finally moved in

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 6 12:48:58 UTC 2012

Dear Jessica,

I would say that if you can move north, to Daytona Beach or south to Palm
Beach County, your transportation problems would be eazed.
There are good bus and Para-transit services in these areas and good
colleges too.
The only person I know that lives in your area is Joe Naulty in Melborn and
he is Deaf-Blind.  Joe's phone number is (321) 768-9500.
He may know other people in the area and have more knowledge about the
transit issues.
You are kind of far and inbetween good transit I am afraid.

David Evans, and GD Jack.
Palm Beach County Chapter President
Consumer Advocate MV Transit