[Nfbf-l] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB, Groupon and Braille Literacy

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 15 16:09:25 UTC 2012

Sherri,
The Florida Outreach Center for the Blind is hosting the Braille Enrichment
for Literacy and Learning (BELL) Program on July 16-27, 2012. It is a
wonderful program and we are grateful to the NFB Jernigan Institute for
sharing their curriculum with us.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33406
(561) 642-0005
info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Center by making a tax deductable gift of a
dollar or more to our worthy programs. Thank You!