[Nfbf-l] For Dan Hicks

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:01:14 UTC 2012

Hi, Dan and others.
	this is Beth Taurasi.  I have a bunch of things to say.  To
all the people on the Florida list, I have been a bad girl
and haven't been writing that much because I've been busy in
Colorado.  The training went well, and I graduated, but I
failed college once.  This is so maddening to know that I
might not succeed in college.  Well, I'm going back again in
the fall with yet another major, and I really really want my
college degree so badly it isn't funny.  Also, I have been
trying to secure housing on my own here in Colorado so that
I don't have to move back with my parents.  It's maddening
also to know that the apartment management is a beast and
they like charing me and my current roommate lots of money.
Finally, to Dan Hicks, could you give me a ring?  I need to
talk to you about something really really important
regarding something I cannot publish here on the list.  My
phone number I will give to you off the list if you email me
privately.  Thanks.
Sincerely,
Beth Taurasi
Graduate