[Nfbf-l] Another side of Helen Keller

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:41:43 UTC 2012

We think of Helen Keller as the little girl standing by the water pump
finally getting the connection between words and things, but she did so much
more and was very involved in many different causes. I found this short
article very interesting. I hope you will too. Thanks to Fred's Head from
APH for sending it along.

The Radical Dissent of Helen Keller by Peter Dreier - YES! Magazine:
http://bit.ly/MZblrx
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.