[Nfbf-l] Fw: Fwd: Fw: Urgent Calls Needed by Thursday 7/26!

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:55:01 UTC 2012

Excuse me, but where are you reading in the treaty that UN will tell the
parents what to do to their children. The international treaties apply to
member states not on the individuals. For how much they like politicans like
Sara Palin can sell the down syndrome of her child to buy votes. The treaty
doesn't stop her from doing so.

The treaty advocates on behalf of people with disabilities and if someone
has objection with that they shouldn't be welcome in NFB or on this list.