[Nfbf-l] Impending Departure

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 31 01:12:49 UTC 2012

Dear friends.

I was recently laid off due to the impending closure of Braille International Inc.  Such an unfortunate and unnecessary occurrence, in my view.  However, because of this reality, and because I have felt for some time the need to go back to my roots, getting geographically closer to family again, I will be leaving Florida and moving back to northern Maine on August 30.  This is still several weeks away, but I did want to give people a heads up that this will be happening.  I wish the best for everyone on this list and in this affiliate.  We'll talk between now and then.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet