[Nfbf-l] Impending Departure

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 31 08:25:15 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,
Although all of us in the Florida NFB will miss having you as a part of our
family, I believe all things happen for a reason. When one door is shut, God
opens others. Our prayers are with you. Keep in touch and best of luck.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33406
(561) 642-0005
info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Center by making a tax deductable gift of a
dollar or more to our worthy programs. Thank You!