[Nfbf-l] Changing the Dates of the Convention

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:33:15 UTC 2012

I don't know the original reason for having the state convention over
Memorial Day weekend, but I think moving it to earlier in the year is a good
idea.  The state and national conventions are too close together now.
Members barely have enough time to recuperate from one before the next one
rolls around.
That's my two cents worth. :-)

Tinetta