[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Changing the Dates of the Convention

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Mon May 21 21:59:03 UTC 2012

There are lots of things to consider. I know that Peter Cerrullo has tried
to get better room rates at the Daytona Beach Hilton. They could do better
in January. Dan says the vote would be nonbinding on the board, if the board
could not get comparable rooms for a comparable price they would not have to
follow what the vote result. The board, whomever these persons are in2014
should do what is financially best for the affiliate.
I would still like to have a vote at the convention to get an idea of how
many members feel about hanging the dates. Keep in mind, that next year we
already have a contract with the St Petersburg Hilton.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629
813 837-1100  Cell: 813 340-9754