[Nfbf-l] Important: Submitted for your Approval --ProposedConstitutional Amendment.

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Thu May 24 23:51:39 UTC 2012

Dear Mr. Clark,

Likely a lot fewer than there were around the time of the Civil War, when
the Republicans and the Democrats were fromed back in the 1800's.
They still have not kissed and made up even today.
Gee, I'l bet their is a good reason for that.
Besides, you and I are not going to bridge this divid for them .

David Evans, NFBF