[Nfbf-l] Important: Submitted for your Approval --Proposed Constitutional Amendment.

David Clarke dbclarke99 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:16:12 UTC 2012

Dave,

Thanks very much.  That's a description of NFB/ACB differences that makes
sense to me.  I will happily maintain my membership in both the NFB and ACB
as long as the organizations allow.

As for Democrats and Republicans NEVER becoming one, never say never in
these days of the internet. Take a look at  http://www.americanselect.org,
an interesting concept!

Dave