[Nfbf-l] A new captcha solving service designed expressly for blind computer users

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 15 16:03:57 UTC 2012

Dear Friends,
I have not been here yet, but that 21 cents per solving sounds like it might be a problem.
I mean, I cannot imagine using your credit card to charg 21 cents.
I will check it out later and let you know, unless some one wants to check it out first.
With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida

A new captcha solving service designed expressly for blind computer users has just been launched.  Called ZCaptcha, it sounds similar to the defunct Solona captcha-solving service whereby captchas are decoded by sighted human operators submitted to them by blind users.  There is a nominal fee of 21 cents per captcha, and the service apparently works with all browsers.  For more information:

http://www.azavia.com/zcaptcha

http://www.azavia.com/zcaptcha