[Nfbf-l] A new captcha solving service designed expressly for blind computer users

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:35:13 UTC 2012

Hello.  I've used this service a couple times this week.  After you create an account on the site, you put money into the account.  That way, whenever you want to solve a captcha, it just takes 21 cents out of the balance of your account.  I put $10 in my account and I used it a few times this week, so I have a little over $9 left.  Let me know if you need any help.

Sent from my iPhone