[Nfbf-l] 2012-04 Dining in the Dark Resolution Info

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 16:02:56 UTC 2012

Hi Sherri,
	Gosh, it seems like ages since we last chatted. Thanking you for
your comments and I too wish you could attend the CVI's Dining in the Dark.
	Did you hear that I just returned from The Seeing Eye last Thursday
and am now the proud owner of a beautiful little Golden Retriever named
Chloe? I already love her to pieces. She's so beautiful and smart as well as
fun and loving.
	Do write to me privately and let me know what is going on in your
world. I miss you!

Kathy